Join the team
Account executives will seek out new customers through cold calls, following up on leads, networking and research with the goal of establishing a reliable customer base. He/she will also
manage existing accounts, ensuring customer satisfaction as well as meeting their needs in a timely fashion. They will seek out and respond to RFPs as they relate to the AV industry,
completing all requirements as specified in bid documents as part of the RFP response. Account executives will coordinate their efforts with the sales manager / engineer to ensure that quotes and/or purchase orders are accurate and complete to avoid delays in project completion due to missing items, out of date pricing, back ordered / discontinued product or scheduling conflicts.
- High school diploma or GED required / Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum three years in audio/video sales, design and installation
- Project management experience is a plus
- Able to track projects from beginning to end, overcoming problems as they arise
- Strong computer skills are a must
- Excellent customer relation skills
- Able to complete assigned tasks with little or no guidance
- Self-motivated yet able work effectively as a team member
To apply, use our contact form.